You (The User) are advised to read these terms and conditions carefully every time you use www.TrulyTribal.in website of Truly Tribal to be confident of your shopping.
1. Pricing & Availability - The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Truly Tribal so no disputes shall be entertained.
2. Order - Once the order is placed at www.TrulyTribal .in no changes can be made in order thereafter.
3. Packaging - Truly Tribal will take "Full Responsibility" * of your Order. This means that we at Truly Tribal ensure you that all the goods will be packed and dispatched in perfect "GOOD CONDITION" and to ensure smooth delivery to your door step we will use all best courier services. The term "Full Responsibility" means packing the goods in perfect conditions at the time goods leaving the warehouse and also we do take utmost care in packing the goods as per their sizes, weight, volume etc. so you need not worry about our highly efficient packaging system.
4. Shipping - We only make use of reliable courier companies and/or Speed Post. Truly Tribal is not liable for any delays in delivery by the Courier Company/ Speed Post or on account of any factors that cannot be controlled by ITruly Tribal. We shall strive to ensure timely delivery of your order within the estimated time as mentioned in the order confirmation.
In the unlikely event that delivery is not possible for any reasons beyond the control of Truly Tribal, including but not limited to poor courier services in delivery area, inaccessibility of delivery area, force major events as laid out hereinafter, we shall keep you informed of such inability to deliver and cancel your order, followed by complete refund.
5. Cancelation – We will be able to accept a cancellation request any time before we ship your order. In case your credit card/debit card/bank account was already charged for the order, we shall process the refund immediately following cancellation of order, subject to deductions for any banking transaction charges incurred by us pursuant to your order and its cancellation.
Unfortunately, we cannot cancel orders once the shipment is out of our store for delivery.
6. Re-Dispatch - If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by Truly Tribal for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User before re-dispatch of the order.
7. Order Cancelation - Truly Tribal reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
8. Negligence - Truly Tribal will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users due to any negligence in using the product purchased from www.TrulyTribal.in. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, or under any other cause of action.
9. Information Accuracy - By placing the order The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. Truly Trial reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, Truly Tribal has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of www.TrulyTribal .in without prior intimation whatsoever.
10. Fraud - Truly Tribal will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site at the time of purchase.
11. Export - www.TrulyTribal .in will not be responsible for any kind of import duties/ taxes in client's country. The liability to pay import duties will be on client's side.
12. Product Complaint - At Truly Tribal we do take care of complaints related to delivered parcels only if informed within 24 hours of delivery. No complaints shall be entertained regarding the wrongly ordered product by you (The User). This is done in the interest of the consumer to avoid any fake complaints and products.
13. This agreement is constructed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Maharashtra shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
14. Do not forget to check our Shipping and Returns Policy before placing an order.